A Research Design Service North West event
16 March 2017, 9.30am-2.30pm
The Foresight Centre, Liverpool
This RDS NW seminar is for health and social care professionals and researchers in the North West of England who want to develop and submit a Public Health Research application for funding. Those thinking of other NIHR research funding streams will also benefit from attending.
What will you get from the day?
For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event will highlight:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- the importance of a well-defined research question
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application
What do I need to do?
As this event is aimed at those wanting to develop and submit a research funding application, we ask that:
- you have a clear idea of your research question
- you are prepared to discuss your idea with an RDS adviser
- you let us know what the type(s) of specialist advice you will need (if known) in advance so that we can ensure an adviser is available to help you.
For more information please visit the RDS NW website events page here.
To register your place please book here.
Research Design Service North West
Central Coordinating Office
Tel: +44 (0) 1524 593209
Follow the Research Design Service on Twitter: @NIHR_RDS.